- lead a very busy life and haven’t had a chance to listen to the latest album of their favorite 70’s rock band
- prefer silence or just the white noise machine
- wanted to catch up with RadioLab podcast back episodes
- listened to their Hebrew language class tapes
- loved to listen to Iranian flute music
- put on Enya because they thought they should and were very relieved when I told them I’d prefer something else too (please forgive me, those of you who love Enya. It’s just a well-known example of ‘relaxing music’)
Any worsts or bests for you in music/audio during a massage session?
Read more in my Frequently Asked Questions blog series:
Can I talk during a therapeutic massage?
Will I be in pain during a therapeutic massage?
How should I feel after a therapeutic massage?
What is chair massage?
Do I need to be naked during a therapeutic massage?
What to expect in a professional massage?
What is a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)?
What is a scope of practice? What is yours as an LMT?
What do you learn in massage school?
What kind of massage do you do?
Should I give you a tip after the massage?